Getting Closer

After a month or so deciding where Rahmah will deliver our first baby, we both decided that Gombak Medical Centre fits our needs the best. It's close to our house and lots of people around Batu Caves / Gombak are recommending this particular hospital (thank you Internet!)

So yesterday we went to the GMC to have our first check-up there. And at the same time to register Rahmah for her inevitable baby deliver, insha Allah in October. She got her usual ultrasound scan but this time around, it's not really as common as it was before.

To my pleasant surprise, we got to see our baby so clear this time. The chin looks so much like Rahmah but the nose looks like me lol. Whatever it is, as long as he gets any of my traits, he sure as going to be as cool and as good looking as his father haha.

Anyway, we both were in so awe at this point of time. And I was just smiling and uttering praises to Allah all the time. It was so breathtaking. To experience this hands on is just amazing to say the least. People always say "well it's the first child, you're always going to be excited whatever it is." Well, I hope my excitement for our newborn succeeds till our 10th child. Ehh?!! Hahaha.

The doctor the baby is in good health and in great condition for the delivery later on. Please go make dua for us okay guys? I really hope it'll go smooth sailing. On the other hand I myself have a little bit of catching up to do with regards to parenting reading materials. Do you guys know any good books on parenting and pregnancy as well?

Right now I'm on the 'Successful Family Upbringing" series by Prof. Dr. Abdul Karim Bakkar and a couple of articles here and there. Please do share if you know any good books/articles. Okay guys, till the next post. Insha Allah I'll try to bring the last update before the most anticipated event hehe. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment